Saturday, September 27, 2008

Do you dare?


Some people are just into challenge

I have seen some people in my life, who will sacrifice something to get to feel some challenges. They get bored with their old, static life; thus they, then, they decide to totally change her path and walk towards something uncertain and, of course, challenging.

Knowing that, I started asking myself: is it all worth doing? Or is it just the little voice telling you to pursue something, so-called, worth fighting for?

For me, I have enough challenges in my life. I change ‘life’ almost every year. In these past 6 years, I have moved, more than 10 times (including 6 times moving from one city to another, and one country to another). In these past 8 years, I have been through an ups and downs relationship with Stefy.

I think I have had enough.

But, more positive challenges wouldn’t hurt, would it?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home